Dear Teacher,

I've been out of town. In the mountains. I'd rather not bore you with the details, and I know you appreciate it. I must admit, but I won't, that I just bought the access code, and that this class wasn't part of what I envisioned for my summer. Would you believe me if I said I'll catch up?
I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that I'm going on vacation and I don't have time to study the difference between theatre and theater. I have no interest in what is going on in Broadway's backstage. But what I will actually say is that I've been going through a "tough time", code for too sad to eat, sleep, etc. I am going to Chile, and secretly hope that you take into account the time it takes to pack, stress, and run errands before said trip. In an effort to get you to see how seriously I take this class, I will mention that this is my last class to graduate and with that, I will hopefully scrape up enough points to get by. I hope that doesn't sound too pushy. But please. Know that I don't write these emails very often, although if I did, that would make them easier to write and maybe I wouldn't wait till week 4 of class. Thank you so much for your time!

Sincerely,
Megan Jolley (almost a college graduate) (no pressure)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something