Maluma baby

I haven't written in so long, i figured that today I would, I could try to write something, anything. But here I am, an hour later, after falling into a facebook oh i wonder what this person's up to spiral, went as far to even check my twitter which i only ever used to tweet from years 2013-2016, and accidentally followed the cute guy I used to work with. 
Today is Sunday, and for some reason, I spent like 6 hours at church. I learned, yes, but did i nap, no. 
Tomorrow we should be going to st louis, to see the arch for the seventh time in my life. I have like 30 drafts from over break that I should have taken the time to write up into stories for my creative writing class, but school starts tuesday. 
Things to do before tueday: Finish registering for classes, write something, write something, and transfer my contacts to my new phone. Ugh. 
If I were tweeting right now, it would obviously be about my love for Maluma and how one of my new years resolution is to see him in concert this year. Tweet tweet. 
Actual tweets of mine: 
  • My 30 yr old ex told me I had a lot of acne thx at least I'm young enough to have acne?
  • I wish my life had as many hotties as teen wolf
  • Yo they should've let me keep my appendix they let dwight do it on the office - best tweet of 2014
  • It's snowing and I'm still wearing a crop top oops I NEED HELP- still true
  • Lol got a puck to the neck tonight
  • Wow white people are so good at the wobble
#throwback this has been fun and I'm pretty sure I've done this same entry before but it's ok chao keep the blog alive 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something