Te ves tan bella..

Fudge. I haven't been able to write for weeeeeeeks. I just want to write about break ups, but I really don't want to. My poor English teacher already had to read all about it.
I've eaten my weight in mint chocolate chip ice cream and allowed myself allotted crying times. Anything else I have to say is overdone, rewritten over and over. I want to spare you, I do.
But the crappy thing is, nothing else comes to mind.


Ay ay ay de mi, 

De este amor que se me incrusta como bala
Que me ahorca y que me mata 

Todo sería diferente si tú me quisieras 
-Mon Laferte.
  • Zombies are not romantic. Watch anything with Zombies in it. 
  • LOOK GOOD. I copied the "homeless woman who buys giant cherry slushies and sleeps outside of your old house" look, let me repeat, it's not a good look. 
  • Antidepressants?!
  • Cancel plans if you gots to. I cancelled so many plans people probably think I'm a giant flake. It's okay though (kind of). 
  • Ice cream. And more ice cream. Until you get sick of mint chocolate chip. 
  • Time is the only thing that'll help. I wish I was more patient. But I'm not yet anyways. 

"Ahora dormiré

Muy profundamente para olvidar...
Me borro pa' quitarme esta amargura"
-Mon

Look, the only real suggestion is time. 
I know I'm not patient. I don't want pain. I want it to go away, not in a week, a month, like right now. 
I almost couldn't wait. I took my heartache days (sorry Mcd's), and I guess I didn't learn enough the last time, because I'm learning now.  Endings are hard, harder to accept. But it's



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something