Plan B, C, D edited

Hoy saque las fotos de dejabo mi cama:
They had been stuck under there for a month. Taking my time, I took my fingers, carefully removing the dust that had gathered on top of the glass. Brushing over every corner, each face, making them clean again. I don't know why I bothered, but it seems to help, as I slide them back under the bed, where they are doomed to stay. Doomed is dramatic, but whatever. It had been a month since I stuck them under there and I didn't know what to do with them. Nothing had really changed, the calls kept coming, and I kept answering them. We continued writing letters to each other, letters so full of love it felt like anything was possible again.
So Megan what is your plan? 
I'm not a planner. But I tried.
I had a plan; one that was Megan-proof, fool-proof, I had that answer to the question that everyone would ask me. I was falling back into that love, getting a job to pay my way back to how things used to be. I would move back to Chile, study fashion in the place that inspired me in the first place. We would grow to be a mature couple, one who would visit each others families on holidays like Christmas. But even the best laid plans go awry, or something like that, and I still don't know what to do with my picture frames that gather dust under my bed.
La Velocidad de la Luz:
I am currently in the library listening to the Bunkers, trying to understand what happens now. What is my plan a, b, c? And why do I even have to have one? Just because they told me I had to? My cousin asked me to go back to the time when I was 18 in my mind, with nothing holding me back, no problems no loves no nothing, what would I change? What could I have planned? Taking a moment I thought back to that time, thought back to all the decisions I have made that took me to where I was. Thought back to hopping on that plane, taking a chance for a change. All the people I have met, the love I have felt, the way I followed how I felt, no plan in hand. And I wouldn't change a thing. So I guess my only plan is to stop trying to plan my life out, stop trying to please everyone around me. And to live according to plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something