unhappy and innocent :)

I just remembered that there is a place in Sgf that's called Purple Burrito and I have never had the desire to go anywhere near it :)
My brother is cooler than me, and his lexile score was higher darn it, its still cool tho, we dawgs for life
I wish it was the same but that is just a wish because wishes are stupid
LIFE COMES WITH A SURPRISE DEATH
I could cry for days but what good would that do me
"i just didn't see the window"
My mother is laughing and I like how it sounds because it is beautiful
there was a time when i didn't even understand the things that were hanging off my walls
I bought you a Jimmy Hendrix postcard and its still buried in my book
Wouldn't you like to be alive again i mean to relive that moment?
Pink piggy will forever live in infamy
There are things I just don't understand yet
I may want to be the one you don't forget for the rest of your life
My parents went to see Luis Miguel once I think
The canoes!
I feel a little bit clearer now
We rode our bikes all summer
Mary patched me up when I crashed my bike, even though I came in through the window to steal jello mix
Can you believe it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something