Maybe 2014? 13?

There are a lot of things I ought to be doing right now: cleaning my bathroom, painting my nails, registering for classes, but it is a beautiful day out and I find isn't it incredibly pointless to be inside when the sun in shining? Plus, some days I just want to write, see all my thoughts on a page so I can find out exactly what is going in in my big head that never seems to quiet down for long.
I look up at the clouds, and am reminded of a perfect moment. As the clouds move along the sky, the wind lightly blows softly, and my body is lying on the stones, with my legs in the warm water, warmed by the sun. We are in hot springs, and the sky is so blue and the clouds pop out in white and I am awestruck by how beautiful they look as they move  the movement, and   as I prayed to God that when I die, it will bring me as much peace as this moment because the world was alive like I had never been, I was alive, and I knew it was bliss.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something