*megan aesthetic*

So I guess I can say that I started blogging before it became a trend, but since my last post was in 2009, this is a new Megan writing. 20 years old- residing in Santiago, Chile. But I will talk more about that later. I don't really think that anyone loves to play a whole get to know you game right away, common questions being: Where are you from? What do you study? And my personal favorite, how tall are you? (P.S I am average height.)
In my blog, I want to write about things that matter to me and things that have changed the way I look at the world. I also don't want it to be lame and I am kind of only doing this because my dream job would be a journalist or an author and I want to see if I tirar pinta. I tell everyone I know that they are talking to a future ESOL teacher though, because eso kind of me tinca. Most of my posts are written in the dead of night due to my nocturnal nature. I don't really want anyone to read my blog, but I have been writing in my diary for years, and sometimes I just want to show people my diary; instead of explaining my whole life story which for some reason, people are incredibly interesting in. How did I come to be the way that I am? Maybe now I can just give them a link to my blog. My best friend has a blog, and it is now becoming the pretty Mormon girl trend. But as I mentioned before, I started blogging before it was trendy. Right now, this is just going to be how I practice my writing; how I get used to (maybe get used to) someone reading it and hopefully (nicely) critiquing it.

Esto lo dejo con muchhhhooo amor
Megs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something