What do you even write on a blog?

I shouldn't even be awake right now, much less writing about it. One week of bed rest, and I just want to sleep through it but for some reason I'm just not tired anymore.
Last night my two best guy friends came over to visit me, without any notice. It was Friday night, and I hadn't brushed my hair since Tuesday, plus I was still in my pajamas. But they brought chips and company, which is what I had been wanting all week. We talked about my mini accident, and more importantly, who I was with when it happened. They asked me if he was off limits, and I still don't know the answer. But I don't really care if he is. I leave Chile in two months, so I should shake things up a bit before I go. A little bit more. I have already serial dated the Chilean Mormon population, and somehow become one of the most well known girls in the Mormon Santiago area. I could blame it on my friendliness, but I know it's probably other things. I have gotten friendlier though, making actual girl friends that I have grown to trust and spill a couple secrets to. But moving back to my boy bffs, they came with a couple new gossip stories and as we tossed marshmallows around the living room, they talked about the event that would be in the following morning. A big Young Single Adult activity that I had kind of been looking forward to because it was in Pirque. Pirque is more south (I think) than Puente Alto, the community that I live in. Houses in the forest, acres of terrain, and hikes in the mountains, I would want to live in Pirque but it's farther away from everything, farther than Puente and I don't think I could handle another half hour on public transportation. But I like Puente Alto. It's got a "bad" reputation, but I think it has a lot of beautiful places. Not traditionally beautiful, but it's so different from anything that I had seen before, that I fell in love with it. I defend it from those who can't see what I see, because I chose to live here y me encanta po (plus ahora puedo hablar como flaite hermano:) ) .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something