kanye west 4 prez

And kimmy K as the first lady would make America a truly hahaha I can't finish this thought.
SHE SAID BABE CAN WE GET MARRIED AT THE MAAAAAAALL
I started telling people I have a blog because I am no longer afraid of the fact that people could possibly read it.
But if they read it, they will have to read all these things that pop into my head while I take thirty minute long showers and dance in my kitchen to Beyonce at two in the morning.
I think I could vote for Kanye.
I want to tell people things that are a big deal but shouldn't be such a big deal that they can't be talked about but still have them be a big deal. But not yet.
For now, here are
 Megan's cool tweets:
I'm glad to be here when ur xbox dies
We tried to raise you right, you can tweet that -dad
Dae is bae
My life suckZ
Yo they should've let me keep my appendix they let Dwight do it on the office
IM A VERY COMPLICATED GIRL OK
They call me thug na$ty
What do you love? ATTENTION
Wow white people are so good at the wobble
"the hockey house"

I am too funny. And too tired. GOod nightT
-megs
(that's how I am, I just throw it all out there like the dolla bills)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something