french kissing in paris all the way to london

First: FELIZ DIA DE LOS COMPLETOS
I celebrated this holiday for the first time today, going out to eat  now that I am finally mobile. After meeting up with bae, we went off together in search of the yummiest completos. I like him. And hot dogs.
EL FIN
Pero en serio, hoy fui a descubrir nuevos lugares. Me llevo a Paris, a Londres, y devuelta al centro de Santiago. Besos en la calle, sin caerme, fue un lindo dia de otono, the leaves twirling down until they rested on where they were supposed to land. Everyday I see more, I learn more, and I try not to think about leaving and goodbyes, and the fact that even if I wanted to be with someone I can't, and I probably shouldn't. I feel like I did before and I don't want to move too fast, or too slow. I want it to just go, falling into place, making it more beautiful than it was before, just like the leaves in the fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something