dime que me ammmmas aunque sea mentiraaaa

Oye patron, recien termine mi serie sobre PABLITO EMILIO ESCOBAR
He fascinates me, now all I have to do is go see Colombia to see all these beautiful places that they talk about. I dream of going off to Argentina, Brazil, to Peru. Seeing how people live, learning about how they see what I see. Basically, my dream is to culturally competent (you are welcome college).

I also had a dance party in memory of the day that I went to see SSLYBY with my friends back in Springfield. We were only in town for like two days that month, and luckily we had gotten back just in time for the concert. Amelia and I danced through the house in our pajamas (even though it was already 2 pm). I sang her my favorite songs, and she insisted I pick her up and rock out with her. It was v lovely.

Here is a haibun 4 you:


Looking back to the times I was afraid of take off,
grabbing my little brothers hand until we were safe in
the sky. This time, I was going to a new place, and as I
looked out the window it took my breath away because
it was unlike the other trips, like anything I had ever
seen before.

An ocean of clouds
Blooming white and you wonder
Why fear the beauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Peru a Barcelona a Miami baby

Funk

Pretty lil something